Events [Sep 27, 2014] Miller vs Connery ServerSmash, featuring BRTD! (27/9, 10PM CEST) (Jaeger Server)

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Let's go BRTD! We need more members.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
We are also still 1 pilot short for the flyboys. If there's a person out there willing to fly that would be great.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
I just came back with Wolfman109 from the strategy meeting a minute ago. We pushed for the best for our platoons and BRTD. And we all know what that means. We're getting the best because

BPOSTAL WILL BE PL, YESS!!
(if he wants it)

There was actually quite a lot of cheering amongst the Miller outfit reps when I suggested that he probably wouldn't mind the job. Words like "He's a fucking swearing lunatic, love him!" came across.

So BRTD will take the main stage in this match, leading a platoon with LCTH, LYF and T4NK+POL, that's part of the main trust in the centre of the map.

We will be playing NC, starting in the North East of Esamir.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
I just came back from the strategy meeting a minute ago. Of course I pushed for the best for our platoon. And we all know what that means. We're getting the best because

BPOSTAL WILL BE PL, YESS!!
(if he wants it)

There was actually quite a lot of cheering amongst the Miller outfit reps when I suggested that he probably wouldn't mind the job. Words like "He's a fucking swearing lunatic, love him!" came across.

So BRTD will take the main stage in this match, leading a platoon with LCTH, LYF and T4NK+POL, that's part of the main trust in the centre of the map.

We will be playing NC, starting in the North East of the map.
For some weird reason my K/D is better while bPostal is leading :smuggrin
Also my dick gets hard.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
My K/D is worse when bpostal leading becouse i dont care dont fucking care about K/D :D
T4NK+POL aren't polish outfits?

Last edited:

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
T4NK+POL aren't polish outfits?

Yup, they're from Woodman. Remember that the Polish forces absolutely gave their best in the failed WW 2, "Bridge too far" Battle of Arnhem against Collin's evil forces, but got screwed in the aftermath because the Allies needed a scapegoat (believe me, all Collin's fault). For instance, it took the Dutch goverment more than 60 years to rehabilitate these guys.
So Stanisław Sosabowski ftw and embrace our Polish friends!

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
Should we have some kind of training or prep session for this event?
Don't know shit about NC other than they use them fucking shotguns.
Would love to get the correct loadouts to each class before hand.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
Should we have some kind of training or prep session for this event?
Don't know shit about NC other than they use them fucking shotguns.
Would love to get the correct loadouts to each class before hand.
All you need to have is scatmax. Last time as i remember there was like hour of test or something like that. Ask fly boys they were there.

I like playing NC mostly becouse of unstoppable maxes.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
Yup, they're from Woodman. Remember that the Polish forces absolutely gave their best in the failed WW 2, "Bridge too far" Battle of Arnhem against Collin's evil forces, but got screwed in the aftermath because the Allies needed a scapegoat (believe me, all Collin's fault). For instance, it took the Dutch goverment more than 60 years to rehabilitate these guys.
So Stanisław Sosabowski ftw and embrace our Polish friends!
Nice, we were always screwed and will be again becouse we are in the middle of everything.