Events [Dec 13, 2014] [SS] Miller vs Briggs vs Cobalt (Jaeger)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Uhm there is one thing I didn't understand, if we manged to form a platoon with RNX, MoO & iECP why are we listed as single squad and not here:
Platoon 7:
MOX
2CA
iECP
TAW/M0O
iECP and M0O are signed up in that platoon for this particular smash, but the following smashes in the next season they'll sign up with us.
They had formed that platoon before the meeting today.

@Thundestrucks
FFS has signed up for smashes multiple times, but have always been forced to withdraw again due to enough numbers being signed up at the deadline. Aka they couldn't support their claim with the numbers needed.

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
Ready!

558_machine-gun-cat.gif

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
We do, it's always handy to have someone in the backhand in case something important pops up and someone has to bail out, but it all comes down to, if somebody wants to sign up as reserve.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Miller is in desperate need of pilots to sign up. At this moment we only have 2/4 squads filled.
If you're a somewhat decent pilot (as in you can fly without crashing into anything, too often), please sign up. Miller needs you!

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Please sign me up as a Reserve. I'll be online anyway so just give me a shout if I'm required. :D

Sintti1

Pull my finger
Nov 4, 2014
Southern Finland
BTW DNA i probably won't come as i have to be in school 13th December However the duration of the day is still unknown so perhaps i will be able to come, so just wait for more information.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
UPDATE:

BRTD have been asked to take over DWG’s spot in Platoon 1, as DWG could not bring 6 or more players to fill their squad.
This means BRTD WILL BE PLAYING on the ground with Platoon 1 during the server smash.
Platoon 1 consists of: NoD, UMVS and VoGu.
I’m well aware that BRTD as an outfit is not very fond of VoGu due to the bullshit they have pulled during the last 3 server smashes, by going rogue for the last 45 minutes of each match.
However I figured it was more important for BRTD to play in the smash, than by having our collective panties stuck in a bunch, by being forced to play with VoGu again.
I hope that VoGu (due to forming up with 3 other VS outfits and having one of their guys being PL of Platoon 1) will act friendlier regarding the smash this time, if it’s not the case. I’ll personally bring forward this problem on the next SS meeting, seeking some sort of punishment for VoGu (banishment or the like from SS).

I’ll be having a meeting with one of the guys from NOD later tonight or Sunday regarding information and such.
@dnaRIP , if you’re online at the time I’ll grab you as well for the meeting.

One a last note, if there’s a large collective refusal of playing in platoon 1, due to VoGu being in platoon 1. I need to know quickly, so platoon 1 can find another reserve squad for their platoon.