Training [Dec 26, 2016] BRTD Recruit Training (Miller Server (Live))

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
BRTD recruits are required to attend these trainings. These are designed to mold you into BRTD trained members. Squad cohesion, buddy teams, fire teams, loadouts, communications, callouts, initiative and other aspects of the way in which BRTD plays the game will drilled discussed and then put into live application on the server in a recruit only squad/platoon.

Please be there 15 minutes before the start time so that we can all be prepared and ready to go at 2000 BST / 1900 UTC

Last edited:

FrozenBones

Officer Planetside
Jan 30, 2013
I think I can join that training, not sure though

Frankie, Buddy... That was the 17th, you posted on the 19th. Pretty sure you CANT join that training unless you figure out timetravel...If by any case you do, share will ya?

Reactions: bpostal

Chewtoy

Aug 11, 2014
We will be training in the use of Fire teams next session, need as many people as possible to attend please.

Reactions: bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
We will be training in the use of Fire teams next session, need as many people as possible to attend please.
Best of luck Chew! Don't take shit from anyone, from leaders on down to recruits!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Hmm isn't bpostal some old recruit? I think he can use that training also :p
You joke but at this point, yeah. I'll actually need training and reading up on the mechanics that've been put in while I've been gone. So y'all better not fuck things up until I get back!