Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi folks,

I have update the website to xenforo 1.4.3 , it mainly a maintenance and bug fix update.

Let me know if you have any issue with this minor update.

Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.3 include:
  • Don't show contact details custom fields in the message template when privacy checks are applied
  • Prevent malformed BB code from being used to potentially bypass certain signature tag limits
  • Update Facebook video to use Facebook's new display/embed method
  • Adjusted the timezones phrases to handle changes from the last few years (most significantly in Russia)
  • Change the stats table to store results in a bigint to support days with values greater than 4 billion
  • Fix cached like updates when deleting a user
  • Move IEMobile detection to ensure it is always triggered when it should be
  • Fixed the smilie tabs not working correctly with multiple editors on a page
  • When creating a thread, allow the poll question/answers to be restored from a draft
  • Ensure a username is shown for reports of content created by guests/deleted users
  • Fix alignment of LTR names in RTL languages in Firefox
  • Fix a situations where, with small screens, the visitor tabs would be hidden unexpectedly
  • Do not send thread author alerts when action is taken against a thread redirect
  • Fix the user state not being applied correctly in all cases in the phpBB 3 importer
  • Limit the number of unused attachments deleted at a time to prevent memory issues
  • Prevented tooltip flicker in several places

Attachments

• BRTDNews.png
    BRTDNews.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 50

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Minor update to the layout of the site.
  • Add in floating nav bar, so it always on the page now.
  • Animated background images so we can have 3 different background for the site.
  • Added in social icons for facebook,twitter, steam and RSS
**The animated background will enable the site to have different themed images for the site. I will need help with getting 2 more background done for the site. I plan to get it done it whilst off at Christmas.

Animated background
GQC4WVQ.gif

**note the animation is smoother than this gif recording

Floating Navbar

floating.png

Social icons

footer.png

Last edited: