Competitions Signature for Irathi, the prize is a Star Citizen game pack worth 45$!

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Title says it all, create a signature for me, I pick the winner, the winner gets a Star Citizen game package worth 45$. If you don't want that specific package it can be melted for in-game cash and spent on a ship you desire more.

I want the signature to preferably have elements of both Planetside and Star Citizen, I will however prioritize the most how personal it feels to me (like sharpe jung un, frantasic hydra, dna skull rip etc).

The prize pack includes everything you need to get started in Star Citizen.
Alpha-Front.jpg

• A Mustang Alpha, a favourite of mine and a decent starter fighter.
  • Star Citizen, the game
  • Squadron 42, the games FPS module
  • Arena Commander pass, the current module everyone is goofing around in
  • Beta Access
  • Starting Cash 1.000 UEC
  • 3 month insurance
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • SelfLand Hangar

*If you hate SC or you are simply not interested in the game at all I will just send you the money, however I will probably choose someone who is interested in SC over you even though I might have liked your signature the most.

Reactions: Gun Pow

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
@jo3 a strong contender!

(edit; is that a hart i see above the i?)

Chapman

Apr 28, 2015
Had a quick go at this after you mentioned it on mumble :D No where near as good as Jo3's :D

Jjr6W7r.jpg

Considering this ^ took 20 minutes using the Imgur picture editing :/

*EDITED* Changed down to the size requirements and is not as good ;(

Last edited:

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
I don't really want the prize, but I can always make a free one for you that you can use if you want.
But I guess if you do end up picking mine then I could always gift it to someone else.

Reactions: Irathi

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I don't really want the prize, but I can always make a free one for you that you can use if you want.
But I guess if you do end up picking mine then I could always gift it to someone else.

Sounds like plan :) If u win you can pick the receiver / gift it away

edit @ChipMHazard but keep in mind it has to happen faster than your previous delivery for Pointy, so before 2019 would be great :)

Reactions: Thundestrucks

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Had a quick go at this after you mentioned it on mumble :D No where near as good as Jo3's :D

Considering this took 20 minutes using the Imgur picture editing :/

G9SHSwk.gif

It is actually far better than anything i coul've made

Gun Pow

Space Chief Marshal
Veterans
Jan 30, 2015
Cheshire, UK
If this may help people on the star citizen side Irathi currently has these ships a Retaliator bomber and a Starfarer.

I might give it a go but I will have to give the package to somebody else :D

I'm also going to trough in a Takuetsu Khartu-al Model (hanger flair) as well for the winner as I have one spare to welcome you to star citizen :D

AprilSubscriberFlair.jpg

If that's ok with you guys :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Irathi