Events Server Smash: 27/09, Pilots wanted!

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
A couple of days ago it was announced that there's a new season of Server Smash starting, the first fight will be against Emerald or Connery.
Once again the outfits themselves will bring their own pilots.
Giga, Seb and Justicia is handling this through the subreddit Millerpilots.
I need to know how many pilots that are interested and can get take part in the smash on said date.
Keep in mind, to even get a spot we need to bring either 6 or 12 pilots. If we bring less than 6, we won't get a spot in the air platoon, if we can bring more, we'll be limited to a squad.

If you are interested in taking part, leave your name below.
"Fly high an' say die!"

-Last official information update-

Wolfman109 - BRTD
CptGeorges - BRTD
Fijapowa - BRTD
Aphotix - BRTD
EddiesMinion - BRTD
Nokhandk - BRTD

Funkyphili - KOTV
L̶i̶a̶m̶S̶m̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶-̶ ̶M̶C̶Y̶
Fatal - INI
Feuerauge - RNX
Reeve87TR - RNX
Nerubath - RNX

Reserve:
TheBinarySurfer

Update:
For communication we'll be using the official PS2 PickUp TS server.
Therefore all pilots need to download TeamSpeak before the event.

PS2 PickUp Server:
Label: PS2 PickUp
Address: 37.187.35.243
PassWord: -None-

When you log on for the first time make sure to add your clantag before your name e.g. [BRTD]Wolfman109. This is in order for the reps, to figure out which outfit you're from and they'll afterwards give you a permanent tag to your name.

Last edited:

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
I already know I work that date so I am fucked. *Damnit cruel world!*

wpa2Si0.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowfox

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Okay, I didn't know that. Guess 2 mails are better than 1, but our pilots is atleast also listed now.

Thisuren

Veterans
Aug 29, 2014
Flying in a ServerSmash is one of the best things I've done in PS2, so I'm in if there's space :D I'm still a recruit though, so don't make place for me, vets first obviously ;)

Fijapowa

Mar 23, 2014
Flying in a ServerSmash is one of the best things I've done in PS2, so I'm in if there's space :D I'm still a recruit though, so don't make place for me, vets first obviously ;)
there will most likly be space for you this :p . They need like 6 to 12 people in each squad

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
No clue if I can make it that day but if I do, I am ready to join. Just place me as a 'maybe' for:

ESF A2A/A2G/Adaptive
Lib pilot/gunner/solo
Galaxy pilot/gunner

Anything will work basically except the valk but I doubt we will use them.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Oh my god, I am currently not in a work shedule for that day. I can actually apply to a Outfit thingy!! O MG WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?! I HAVE NOTHING!
brb. buying new stuff to look pretty.

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
yeah i know right stikej for this kind of occasion you will need pretty dress some good shoes, jewelry, dont go heavy on makeup tho.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Oh my god, I am currently not in a work shedule for that day. I can actually apply to a Outfit thingy!! O MG WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?! I HAVE NOTHING!
brb. buying new stuff to look pretty.
The answer is nothing,...<-- @BakaneSan

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I'll be sending in our signup list to Seb and Giga later today.
As of the moment the list looks like this.

1. Wolfman
2. Thisuren
3. Fijapowa

Reserve:
1. Aphotix
2. Adistron

With this signup I'm not sure if we'll be guaranteed a spot in the air platoon. I'll give our remaining pilots a few more hours to sign up.
Keep in mind that the server smashes tends to have the best A2A combats and the best teamwork as a pilot squad working with other pilots and the ground forces. It's worth experiencing the awesome battles of the sky, even if you're quite new to flying.
Plus you also get to know some of the pilots from the VS and NC, those we normally send spiraling into the ground as their Reavers and Scythes have been torn apart by our might needlers!

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
even if you're quite new to flying.

Well...if you're struggling to get to 6 pilots, and you don't mind being shown up by someone 'betterthanwolfman', I'll fly for you oh great Packleader ;)

Edit: but if you get six people who can actually fly, take them first! :D

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I'm going to sign the six of you up for the smash then.
If you at a later date find out you can't join, please let me know as I need to find subs or pull BRTD out all together in a worst case scenario.

Adistron

Veterans
Jun 2, 2013
Oh man im an idiot

My birthday is on 25th and i will probably celebrate it on Saturday,27th(i wont be home)

Yeah,i cant attend,sorry man

Will try to find replacement asap

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Okay, I've taken you out of the spreadsheet.
It means we need a replacement for Adistron. If there is any pilot out there that feels like flying in the smash please step up.

Nokhan

Dec 2, 2013
do we still need a pilot, if no one steps up, then i can help out
im a fair pilot in mossy and lib

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
do we still need a pilot, if no one steps up, then i can help out
im a fair pilot in mossy and lib
There's still a spot open. I'll sign you up for it.
There's a training event for pilots who have signed up for the event to get them up to snuff with communication. I highly suggest you show up, if you got the time to do so.

Thisuren

Veterans
Aug 29, 2014
Very sorry about this, but I won't be able to come. My parents are married for 23 years on the 25th and orginaly we were planning on going out for dinner on Friday. Something came up and now we're going on Saturday, so I won't be able to participate. Again, I'm really sorry, I hope you guys will kick their butts though :D