Outfit News Planetside 2 Recruitment Thread (Bump it Daily)

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
YamiNoTenshi said:
I've done it for about 1½ years now, it's about time someone else takes over :p

Well butthurt NC got me banned so can't help you there

Last edited by a moderator:

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Huller said:
YamiNoTenshi said:

Damn dude, I've been banned from /r/Planetside but you got booted from the official fourms for good? The fuck did you post?

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
bpostal said:
Huller said:
YamiNoTenshi said:

Damn dude, I've been banned from /r/Planetside but you got booted from the official fourms for good? The fuck did you post?

How the fuck did you get banned from /r/Planetside? What did you do? Say that the NC had OP weapons?

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Hitman Zeus said:
How the fuck did you get banned from /r/Planetside? What did you do? Say that the NC had OP weapons?
He most likely said that RoyAwesome, wasn't awesome at all. Or maybe he revealed the true identity of VanuLabs.

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Bump! -back tomorrow

Sent from my phone in hope one day Sharpe will say it right, that day I will open beer in honour... Cry-rix

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
We have updated our recruitment post on the PS2 forums, we will need your help to keep it active and on the front page of the outfit recruitment forum.
Please say thank you to @Amnzero for the re-write of it.

"If you're in the Terran Republic looking for an outfit then Better Red Than Dead is a good one for you!"
Matt Higby - Creative Director of Planetside 2

TOVrK5g.png

Better Red Than Dead

Server: Miller

Recruiting: Yes *

Role: Combined Arms **

BRTD have a long and illustrious history since being formed at the release of PlanetSide 1 in 2003. A combined arms outfit, we use all the tools at our disposal to “have fun and get shit done” - a play style that has allowed BRTD to remain one of the most active and effective outfits on Auraxis.

We pride ourselves on having a community of players who fight hard and play harder; going from an incisive drop with armour and air support to having a Harasser race through hostile territory, we strive to succeed without sacrificing the fun element of gaming. We are Better Red Than Dead. Are you?
Head to brtd.net/join to find out...

*The outfit may sometimes close recruitment when we reach capacity in order to ensure all our new members are trained to a high standard and remain active. Applications made whilst recruitment is closed will be considered when recruitment re-opens; unless the applicant is a returning BRTD member or has a friend already in the outfit willing to vouch for them, in which case their application will be considered immediately.

**Our multi-faceted approach caters to all play styles. So whether you’re an ace pilot, a panzer general or a dedicated ground-pounder, there’s a place for you in BRTD.

Last edited: