I'm going...

jo3

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
...to be away for a bit just bought my first house and it needs lots of work. :)

So i'm not going to be on as much but I will still be about :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Juggernaut

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
...to be away for a bit just brought my first house and it needs lots of work. :)

So i'm not going to be on as much but I will still be about :D
you scary fucker - all i read was "post by jo3; "i'm leaving""!

I know that feeling, my house is 90% complete now. Just 30% over budget.................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
First Bakane now Joe, who's gonna heal me when i go on a death streak now, WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK ABOUT STRYKE

jo3

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Weekends I should be ok to play for a bit so you will be seeing me soon, someone has to heal stryke :p

Reactions: Stryke

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
Wow nice! Exciting with a first house and all :D Grats Jo3 :D
GL moving n such :D

moving+tip+2.jpg

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Wow nice! Exciting with a first house and all :D Grats Jo3 :D
GL moving n such :D

moving+tip+2.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO