Events [Dec 13, 2014] [SS] Miller vs Briggs vs Cobalt (Jaeger)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Miller vs Briggs vs Cobalt
Game day:
13th december
Time: 12.01 GMT (noon)

UPDATE:
BRTD have been asked to take over DWG's spot in Platoon 1.
This means BRTD WILL BE PLAYING on the ground.
Platoon 1 consist of NOD, UMVS and VoGu, beyond BRTD.

UPDATE:
BRTD is 1st single outfit reserves, players should be ready to standby to play on the 13th as there'll most likely be a need for us (there're always replacements happening).

Map: Hossin
FC: [252v] Alexs189

More information to come as they roll in.

Deadline for sign ups: 24th november.

1. dnaRIP (SL)
2. xHippo
3. TheRiddic4
4. Strike_jk
5. Aggropatics
6. Zunk
7. Steveo
8. Thunderstrucks
9. Waldmenschen
10. Talonfall
11. Londo
12. Ellynora

Reserves:
1. Sintti1
2. IronballsMcGinty

Pilots:

BRTD pilots currently signed up:
1. Wolfman109

Attachments

• Outfiteventv2.jpg
    Outfiteventv2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I can't sign due to uncertainty if I have Internet after moving and if the wife has given birth yet- she's due 18 th Dec.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Let's go BRTD...get this done! I can make this one too!

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Infantry training on test-server or Jaeger. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I can teach with ease:

Nah, but in all seriousness for example breaching is something that is always good to warm-up with before a big match like that.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
Infantry training on test-server or Jaeger. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I can teach with ease:

Nah, but in all seriousness for example breaching is something that is always good to warm-up with before a big match like that.
Normally before smash there is some tactic training leading by PL, so maybe after.

Reactions: Aggropatics

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
This is from the last ServerSmash I played in, and it illustrates why grenades should be used by all going to the smash -- a simple point, but VERY effective (wow, it's super-effective! LOL) (60fps HD):

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Update from meeting 17th of nov:
The platoons had been formed and randomized the outcome was in order of priority:

Platoon 4:
NOD
VOGU
UMVS
DWG

Platoon 3:
252v
DIGT

Platoon 6:
INI
MCY
RO
VIB

Platoon 1:
WASP
JNJ
CONZ
FHM

Platoon 2:
ORBS
REBR
FRMD
208th

Reserves:

Platoon 8:
EDIM
FRC
MDK
FRES

Platoon 7:
MOX
2CA
iECP
TAW/M0O

Platoon 5:
VCBC
CSG
RPS
RTRS

Individual outfits:
BRTD
FFS

Here’s an explanation as half of this list won’t make sense to any of you.
On the last meeting we decided to go with a setup were 2-4 outfits gets together to make a ground platoon (4) or a QRF platoon (2).
These platoons would then be randomized and the outcome would be the playlist for the smash, including the whole 2/1 rule (play 2 smashes, sit out for the third and vice versa).
In the case that a squad in a platoon can’t field 7-12 players the other outfits of the platoon is allowed to bring in more guys to fill up the spots. E.g. If WASP can only bring 9 players; CONZ can bring 3 more players to act as substitute for the missing WASP players. However if WASP can’t field more than 6 players they’ll be forced to pull out and be replaced by an outfit from the individuals list (BRTD is currently 1st reserves on that list due to FFS ill reputation during smash signups).

If 2 of the outfits in a platoon can’t field 12 players, the whole platoon will be replaced by the next whole platoon on the list.

That’s how the system works, BRTD is currently 1st reserve in case a single outfit can’t bring enough players.

The whole idea behind this system is to get outfits used to playing with the same outfits over multiple smashes, there have been problems were PLs have led during multiple smashes, but never let the same platoon twice, because they always changed. Resulting in poor reaction and performance, this selection method should help improve it.

I tried to form a platoon with WASP, JNJ and LYF before this meeting, but the LYF guy who was our connecting joint went haywire, and WASP and JNJ found CONZ and FHM to team up with.
I tried to get in contact with some other outfits afterwards, but they had all formed their own platoons.
After the meeting I was contacted by Bazino from iECP who wanted make a longer lasting TR platoon with iECP, BRTD, M0O and RNX, who could improve their teamworks for smashes on live as well (plus kick the living snot out of KOTV and DIG as a bonus).
I accepted that offer on behalf of BRTD and we’re now only waiting on a reply from RNX, as M0O has accepted as well.

All in all:
The ground squad should standby for the smash on the 13th as we can get pulled in on a last minutes notice and the prospect of getting to play in SS season 3 is looking well.
Plus we got some inter outfit communication and teamwork happening in the near future with M0O, RNX and iECP.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Uhm there is one thing I didn't understand, if we manged to form a platoon with RNX, MoO & iECP why are we listed as single squad and not here:
Platoon 7:
MOX
2CA
iECP
TAW/M0O

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
GG Wolf and thanks for the update. Whatever you deem best is fine with leadership.