Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

What is your primary character name?
GeneralSunZuu

Your Age:

Country of Residence?
Poland

How did you hear about BRTD?
I used to be in it several months ago when I stopped playing.

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
6-9

Why do you want to join BRTD
Check last application

What other gaming organisations (if any) have you been in?
The Enclave

In-Game information

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Statistics URL:
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428130184562116049/

Anything else you'd like to add?
Can fly Galaxies but not planes. I would like to make this clan as active as "The Enclave", from the bottom.

Tried loggin in on Mumble, need some kind of certificate? Any idea on how to fix that? Would like to join ASAP.

Zorkos

Not a people person
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Stockholm,Sweden
Hello, All you need to do is log online on mumble and get sorted out, will give you the standard response nonetheless for information.

Welcome back to BRTD @GeneralSunZuu

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

To gain access to the members section of the forums, please head to this link and click 'Join User Group'. Fill in a reason as 'Recruit access' or something similar and a member of staff will give you access rights as soon as possible.

It is required that you download Mumble which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our mumble server click here.
Please start using Mumble as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto mumble you will not have the appropriate rights to move move into other channels, so just hold tight and a staff member will pop up and welcome you to the outfit and get you started.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites :
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Twitter
And have a look at some of the following useful links :
Planetside Universe
VanuLabs Youtube
PS2 Official Twitch
PS2 Official News
Mumble Website

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Zorkos

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Every time I hear "The Enclave" . I think of BuzzCutPsycho. Bad bad bad baaaad!

Posted from the haystack

GeneralSunZuu

Nov 8, 2013
Poland Olsztyn
But "The Enclave" is completely dead
I would like too make it like The Enclave prime days. That said, I'm not looking for nostalgia. But for something new and even more fun.
Hello, All you need to do is log online on mumble and get sorted out, will give you the standard response nonetheless for information.

Regards,
Zorkos
I've fixed it by changing my mumble name to GeneralSunZuu[BTRD]. I guess my old registered certificate to the mumble server needs to be deleted.
Every time I hear "The Enclave" . I think of BuzzCutPsycho. Bad bad bad baaaad!

Posted from the haystack
I'm suprised people still remember "The Enclave". Not all were bad. Buzz got things done. However, I don't agree with his stance on many views being a humanist. And I personally don't agree on his "Renegade" Leadership, I think you can be a much better leader without being a jerk. What I would like to do is to cut the "psycho" part and have just more like BuzzCut. A good example is the outfit BMC on Miller server, more like BuzzCut, less psycho. However they don't recruit from PS2 Forums.

Which is not how I want to roll. I want more recruitment from forums, more selection like here in BTRD accompanied with perhaps with an introduction video on YouTube and co-ordinate attacks and events much more with allied forces etc.

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
I wonder if the Enclave was much more strickt on confirming orders/comments with: Yes, Sir/No, Sir etc....
Everytime you say it it makes me giggle ;)

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
I wonder if the Enclave was much more strickt on confirming orders/comments with: Yes, Sir/No, Sir etc....
Everytime you say it it makes me giggle ;)
You should SL someday Elly, and everyone must respond with Yes Ma'am! Otherwise DNA will have their heads [emoji12]

Posted from the haystack

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Hehe, will not happen! no-one would listen to me o_O
Hey, I don't pass SL to you for no reason, you do a great job when ever you have SL and people seem more than willing to shut up and listen when you talk on mumble.